-->

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I am a software developer working in the center of Manchester for UKFast Ltd.

I graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in Renewable Energy.

I have previously been a Web Applications Developer for SenseLogix Ltd.

I work with PHP, MySQL, JavaScript and HTML/CSS along with numerous other technologies that cross my path during my work (including server administration and other programming languages.)

I have interests in programming (PHP, JavaScript and Python), Linux and Windows systems management/server administration, photography, walking through the lovely Welsh countryside, serving at !Audacious church in Manchester and beyond that I have a varied taste in music.




NLEX Harbor Link Inspection Motoring News - There are a number of ongoing projects as well as future ones that are under the current administration's “Build BuildBuild” infrastructure plan. By next year, one of them will be operational...

 
Sponsored Links